- Enrolled ONLY in distance education courses, and not taking on-campus credit courses. This could include online ONLY courses, co-op, international exchanges, or other applicable programs.
- Has a demonstrated disability which has been verified by UFV, and as a result cannot use conventional public transit or handyDART.
- Living more than 100km away from campus or living in Vancouver Island
How to Opt out?
To opt-out of the SUS U-Pass program:
- a. Please verify your eligibility
- b. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at the beginning of the semester that you would like to Opt-Out from.
Fall Semester: September 1st to September 30th
Winter Semester: January 1st to January 31st
Summer Semester: May 1st to May 31st
- c. In your e-mail, please include:
Your student number
If necessary, any additional documents or screenshots to prove your eligibility
- 1. The SUS receives your U-Pass Opt-Out Request.
- 2. The SUS will send you an email confirming that your U-Pass Opt-Out Request was received.
- 3. The SUS will coordinate with UFV to verify your eligibility and share information about your Opt-Out Request.
- 4. If you are a student who meets the U-Pass Opt-Out criteria, you will be opted out of the U-Pass program and your U-Pass fee will be deposited on your myUFV account.
- 5. The SUS will let you know the results of your request.
Have More Questions?
Please contact us at email@example.com or by calling the Student Union Society at 6048644613, Mon. - Fri. from 9am to 5pm.