- Has a demonstrated disability which has been verified by UFV, and as a result cannot use conventional public transit or handyDART.
- Enrolled ONLY in distance education courses, and not taking on-campus credit courses. This could include online ONLY courses, co-op, international exchanges, or other applicable programs.
How to Opt out?
To opt-out, please email email@example.com with your name and student number.
- 1. The SUS receives your U-Pass Opt-Out Request.
- 2. The SUS will send you an email confirming that your U-Pass Opt-Out Request was received.
- 3. The SUS will coordinate with UFV to verify your eligibility and share information about your Opt-Out Request.
- 4. If you are a student who meets the U-Pass Opt-Out criteria, you will be opted out of the U-Pass program and your U-Pass fee will be deposited on your myUFV account.
The deadlines to opt-out of the U-Pass program are September 30 (Fall Semester), January 31 (Winter Semester) and May 31 (Summer Semester).
Have More Questions?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the Student Union Society at 6048644613, Mon. - Fri. from 9am to 5pm.