The Campus Connector is the product of a partnership between the Student Union Society and UFV that addresses a long-standing transportation challenge between the University campuses in the communities of Abbotsford, Chilliwack and Langley.
Riders are required to visit the SUS office at the beginning of the semester to get their student ID / U-Pass updated. Please swipe your valid student card each time you use the Campus Connector. UFV employees can ride the shuttle by showing their employee identification; However, students will have first priority for boarding.
Abbotsford Station (pic / map):
- UFV Bldg G Bus Loop - across from the Learning Centre building.
Chilliwack Stations (pic / map):
- UFV Bldg T drop-off area - across from the main administration of Trades & Technology Centre.
- UFV Tour Bus Parking area - between Building V Agriculture and Lot 5 parking area.
Langley Station (pic / map):
- 86Av. & 202 St. Carvolth Exchange parking lot, (Langley.
The Student Union Society provides a CAMPUS CONNECTOR Grace Period of 2 weeks at the beginning of each semester to UFV Campus Card holders.
This grace period allows UFV Students with a valid Campus Card to access this service and in order to visit the Student Union Society office and obtain their new U-Pass for the semester.
After the grace period is over (3rd week of each semester), all Campus Connector Riders will be required to swipe a valid U-Pass in order to use te service. Please check the Campus Connector Schedules posted 1 month before the start of each semester.
- The Student Union Society does not hire or manage the Campus Connector drivers. If you are interested in becoming a Campus Connector driver please visit http://vanwestcharters.com/