This is a non-reservable space
Throughout the SUB you can find a number of chairs, couches, and tables on which to study. For example:
If you're a registered student club or association needing space to host an event or hold a meeting, look no further than your own Student Union Building! All our reservable spaces are available to you at no charge when planning events for your members and/or other UFV students.
- Click here to know more about the SUB bookable spaces
This is a non-reservable spaceThe SUS C&A Space is granted yearlyof due diligence to those clubs and associations with most demonstrated need for space. There are two shared club and association spaces which allow for eight administrative desks. The purpose of the SUS Club and Association space is to help your club or association to facilitate its mandate. While filing cabinets will be provided, no office should be used primarily for storage space.
- ATM machine on 1st floor
- Water stations on 1st and 3rd floors
- Phone charging stations on 1st and 2nd floors
- Poster boards on 1st and 2nd floors
- Drink and snack machines on 1st and 3rd floors
- Free daily National Post newspapers on all floors