*Note: Currently, SUS cannot offer set-up service and groups should be prepared to set-up, teardown, remove garbage and clean the space as they choose or arrange appropriate support.
*Note: In the event of a reservation groups are permitted to program the Atrium, however, they must still allow for public traffic entering and exiting the building as well as Fair Grounds Coffee operations.
|Assorted muffins||$20 per dozen|
|Assorted pastries||$25 per dozen|
|Assorted bagels with cream cheese||$30 per dozen|
|Assorted cookies||$20 per dozen|
|Bottled Orange or Apple Juice||$2 each|
|Bottled Soft Drinks or Water||$2 each|
- ATM machine on 1st floor
- Water stations on 1st and 3rd floors
- Phone charging stations on 1st and 2nd floors
- Poster boards on 1st and 2nd floors
- Drink and snack machines on 1st and 3rd floors
- Free daily National Post newspapers on all floors
- Student Lounge on 2nd Floor
* Does your club or association need to book a space outside the SUB? Please fill the reservation survey in
myCampus Life through the myUFV portal.
* Does your external group need to book a space outside the SUB? Please contact UFV Conference Services at: email@example.com