The Campus Connector is the product of a partnership between the Student Union Society and UFV that addresses a long-standing transportation challenge between the University campuses in the communities of Abbotsford, Chilliwack and Langley.
Riders are required to visit the SUS office at the beginning of the semester to get their student ID / U-Pass updated. Please swipe your valid student card each time you use the Campus Connector. UFV employees can ride the shuttle by showing their employee identification; However, students will have first priority for boarding.
Abbotsford Station (pic / map):
- UFV Bldg G Bus Loop - across from the Learning Centre building.
Chilliwack Stations (pic / map):
- UFV Bldg T drop-off area - across from the main administration of Trades & Technology Centre.
- UFV Tour Bus Parking area - between Building V Agriculture and Lot 5 parking area.
Langley Station (pic / map):
- 86Av. & 202 St. Carvolth Exchange parking lot, (Langley.
- The Student Union Society does not hire or manage the Campus Connector drivers. If you are interested in becoming a Campus Connector driver please visit http://vanwestcharters.com/